Dedicated Hub to the French Tech Ecosystem in the Philippines
It fosters interactions within the Tech community in Manila, bringing together startups, investors, policymakers and community builders.
It’s a global movement that promotes the unique French know-how and aims to bring closer French entrepreneurs, investors and Philippines based startups.
The French Tech has close to 150 members and has organized over 10 events in 2019.
Worldwide, the French Tech counts 13 capital cities as well as 53 communities in France and 56 international communities, spanning over 100 cities worldwide.
CHECK OUR LATEST POSTS
- French Tech PH Webinar Event – Video content and Ecommerce
- Aircall raises $65 million for its cloud-based phone system
- Paris-based Back Market raises $120 million to expand electronics marketplace and add new services
- French company Alan secures €50 million Series C to expand digital health insurance
- Frenchtech Philippines now certified!